Friday, January 23, 2009

Mystery Shopping

I Have been experimenting the past week with Mystery Shopping and is becoming one of my new favorite ways to earn money. A Mystery Shopper is someone who works for a market research company to measure the quality of service at a restaurant, retail store, bank, car dealers etc. There are 100's of legit Mystery Shopping companies out there. Remember you NEVER should pay a company to be a mystery Shopper. The shops pay anywhere from $7-25 each and will often reimburse you for food or even purchases! I did my first few this week for a popular fast food chain, after the "shop" I filled out a review/report form online and scanned in my receipts. Below is a list of a few companies to sign up for to get you started:

About Face
Beyond Hello

Check Mark, Inc.

A Closer Look, Inc.

Customer Perspectives

Epinion America

IntelliShop

Mystique Shopper

Primo Solution

Restaurant Cops

Service Sleuths

Trend Source


Pros: Work when you want, Free Food, Free Merchandise, Easy money
Cons: Reports can be long, Jobs can go quick!

6 comments:

  1. Great List. I miss mystery shopping as now that that I have 2 little ones I don't get to do it that much. Anyways I have some more companies listed on blog from a post I did back in 8/2008. If you do a search on my blog (very top left search bar) for Mystery Shopping you can read my post with the companies I have had luck with. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying your blog. It's interesting for me, as a work at home mom myself, to see what things you are trying. Keep up the great work here.

    http://tips4wahms.blogspot.com/

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up with About Face and one other, the name escapes me now, but I think it started with an A....Anyway, I haven't heard anything since being accepted to the one, and not even an acceptance from the other. I'll have to come back and go through your list when I have some time. Thanks for sharing!

    PS I found you on Linkreferral:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. I have not tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog....
    you a very good sense of writing.. i have visited you blog previously too. thot of dropping a comment dis time..
    best of luck and keep writing

    Jane
    smartappsportal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete